Tuesday, March 10, 2009

12:32pm weekend

michael & sulli

It feels like I haven't seen some people in a very long time (a.k.a. JESSICA CHEN)..this past weekend was another slowww one. We watched watchmen as soon as we got back to db...not one of the best movies I've seen. We played a lot of COD and I'm actually getting pretty good at sniping!! The next day everyone wanted to go play basketball so we brought sulli along to play in the park. He's such a bully! He would cry and whimper until we brought him over to the other dogs..and when we finally got over there he would start barking and bullying the poor dogs..even the BIG DOGS! :[ A little boy was having his birthday party next to the basketball courts and they gave us their leftover cake and the left over soda! Thanks 'Ryder' (that's what it said on the cake haha) They even gave us the balloons. I took the yelllooowww one..but i LOST it later that night when DANIEL BAEK (hello kitty) thought it would be funny to knock it out of my hands. We all stood in front of in n' out watching it drift away.
R.I.P. 'it'..



No comments: