Sunday, March 1, 2009

11:00pm how do you make a tissue dance?

answer: you put a little boogy in it!

I have a lot of boogies :[ Today I mistakenly bought tissues that have Vicks lotion in them. The scent burns my eyes!! On the brighter side..I finished my 2nd fondant cake last night! It was a lot easier this time because I went to Michael's and bought pre-made fondant instead of making it myself. I sat at Michael's kitchen table for about 2 1/2 hours and baked this cake (for fun). When michael took breaks he would come and help me make flowers :D he ALSO made a weiner out of the fondant (it's like clay). Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of it because my hands were dirty. The inside was carrot cake [his fav]. I didn't even get to try it because I had to leave saaaandiago early this morning. You better eat it babe!! I miss you!!

YUMMAY!

OH YEAH i forgot to mention that I tried to copy the
picture of the cake in the previous post :]

No comments: